- Detail Images
- Waterproof breathable HyVent 2-layer ProWeave fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- 100 gram Heatseeker synthetic insulation for added warmth, even when wet
- Adjustable hood for added warmth and style
- Core zip-vents allow you to actively regulate temperature
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle wipe
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs seal out the snow
- Hem cinch cord keeps drafts from getting inside
- Interior goggle pocket protects your lens
- Zip handwarmer pockets to warm frozen digits
- Chest pocket for convenient storage
- Reversible liner with flight-style collar that doesn't interfere with shell jacket
Share your thoughts
Warm and well made.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've worn this daily for for a month now and am very happy. The jacket with liner in it is very warm. The material seems durable and well sewn. Could use a couple more pockets inside. Having it go on sale for 40% off 2 weeks later and no price match hurts. But the service from Backcountry.com has been great.
Stylish and multi-functional
The Rachet Jacket has a looser cut with a powder skirt that ensures snow stays out on deeper days. Additionally, it comes with a liner-jacket for added warmth on particularly cold days. It has goggle, media and exterior pockets in just the right places so I can carry everything I need, without ever feeling bogged down and bulgey. Plus, it has a throwback TNF patch that I think is pretty kick ass.