Trust your gut.
When it comes to layering appropriately for your backcountry touring jaunt, trust your gut and make sure you don't leave the house without The North Face Men's Premonition Down Jacket. Designed for aerobic alpine pursuits, the Premonition features a newly engineered baffle construction that uses minimal stitching or glue, which ultimately means bye-bye cold spots and obstructed mobility. Additionally, the Premonition features a DWR treatment to the exterior, which easily sheds light precipitation and snowfall, while the 800-fill down insulation provides lofted warmth. The relaxed fit offers a full range of motion, and the myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand. Not to mention, the Premonition is also outfitted with an internal transceiver loop at your shoulder for easy access.
- A warm, midweight down jacket for skiing or snowboarding
- Engineered baffling cuts down on cold spots
- 800-fill down is RSD-certified and warm
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Under-the-helmet hood provides extra warmth
- Chest pocket doubles as stuff sack when traveling
- Item #TNF02IW
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
Great jacket . lightweight.
NOT TRUE TO SIZE. Order one size down !!