- Detail Images
Yes, yes, yes.
- Injection-molded FlexVent shoulder straps eliminate pressure-point strain and offer ultimate comfort and fit
- Airmesh padded back panel adds carrying comfort
- Laptop compartment can be accessed from the top or from an exterior side zipper
- Cinch closure on main compartment keeps your paraphernalia from escaping
- Zippered tricot-lined pocket on the top flap keeps your sunglasses handy in case of emergencies
- Sternum strap can be clipped on when you've overpacked while running away from home ( ... for the day)
Share your thoughts
Is there a place to hold a water bottle...
Is there a place to hold a water bottle on this? My 13 year old son is going away to the Teton Mountains in June and I'm looking for a simple hiking backpack for him. Think this would work?
I'd classify this as a school backpack and not something I'd be recommending for use while hiking. We have a lot of great products in the 10-20 liter range that are water reservoir compatible which is a great alternative to a water bottle.
I'd take a peak at the following items:
Hope this helps!
800.409.4502 ext 4055
Big... and Square
Not a bad backpack, but has a couple of things I don't like about it. The back between your back and the main pouch has a rectangular plastic panel sewn into the fabric. This makes the backpack very boxy and kind of stiff. Some people may not mind, but it makes the pack a little too boxy for me.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The best backpack i have had for my normal day to day stuff. I like it so much I do not use it for anything other than college day commuting. The laptop pocket is the best part with a side zip and a pocket on the inside. A lucky bonus - Twice I have had my laptop in the pocket when the side zip was fully unzipped and swung it around onto my back, this should have sent my laptop flying out but somehow the foam at the bottom of the backpack held it in the pack, I was super lucky.
The North Face Pre-hab Backpack
Best Ruck-Sack Style Day Pack
I got one for school. It has just enough space while maintaining a streamline design. The large stuff sack pocket is great for shoving gear in and quickly getting it out. I love the dual access for the laptop compartment and ample space for laptop accessories. If your a tech person, THIS is the pack for you!