- High cut for added protection
- Waterproof suede upper with ballistic mesh for added breathability
- Heatseeker insulation keeps Junior warm all day
- Hook-and-loop fastening makes it easy for your kid to put on their boots
- Durable TPR rubber sole for long wear and great snow traction
Share your thoughts
Good for One Winter's Use
My son is extra hard on his snow boots. He has had these since mid November. The hard material around the heel cup has bent from repeated pressure when he puts his heel in. They do, on the other hand, keep his feet really warm. Simple, cheap and cute. I recommend them. If you want something that lasts a little longer and with better construction, go with the Sorel Caribou boot instead.