Shake what ya got.
Almost guaranteed to make tomorrow a deep day on the hill, shaking your little butt in the waterproof and toasty The North Face Men's Powdance Pant is sure to make the snow gods happy. Fortified with a two-layer DryVent membrane and fully sealed seams, the Powdance serves up all-day waterproof and breathable protection for dry comfort in knee-deep pow, while the lightweight, synthetic Heatsekeer insulation delivers a boosted warmth beyond the scope of your baselayers. Inner thigh zips and a Chimney Venting gaiter system keep cool air flowing in, yet also block out sneaky snow, and the adjustable waist belt holds your situation up to snuff if you've forgotten to bring along a belt. Plus, two zippered hand pockets and a zippered cargo pocket ensure you can pack along your wallet, keys, radio, and snacks to keep you well-equipped for a day of playing in the snow.
- Lightly insulated, waterproof ski pants with touch of stretch
- Waterproof, breathable membrane offers dry protection
- Synthetic insulation locks in toasty warmth
- Gaiter venting system keeps cool air in and snow out
- Regular fit enhances alpine-specific mobility
- Multiple zippered pockets bring along valuables
- Item #TNF02IM