Protection from the pow.
The North Face Men's Powdance Jacket is a progressive ski jacket with a streamlined fit. Constructed with a two-layer DryVent shell, this ski jacket is waterproof and breathable to keep you dry and comfortable whether you're knee deep in powder or cruising groomers on blue sky days. The jacket is also fully seam sealed to prevent seeping. Lightweight insulation provides a barrier between you and the cold so you can show up earlier and ski longer. The North Face's signature fit is designed for unencumbered mobility on the mountain. Weather-sealing features include a powder skirt and removable, helmet-compatible hood. A high collar helps protect your neck even when the hood is down, and the zippered underarm vents help regulate body temperature.
- A ski jacket to keep you warm while providing unencumbered mobility
- Stretch fabric for movement on the mountain
- Waterproof and breathable shell with fully taped seams
- Signature fit with arms-up construction for increased reach
- Adjustable and removable hood is helmet-compatible
- Underarm vents for temperature regulation
- Powder skirt seals out cold and snow
- Item #TNF02IG
- Q & A
I really liked this Jacket, insulated well and seamed to be built well. I fits long and slim like most new Ski/board Jackets. I ordered the green, and felt it was a more of a women's color green than what I was after.. My wife really liked it!
I ended up keeping a down jacket i ordered, but i might try this again in a different color if i get to make a ski trip this year
North Face Powdance Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I bought this Jacket as a gift. The recipient said that the jacket is true to its size. He is looking forward to using this skiing and have the mobility of the jacket while he is active. Plenty of pockets to store gear in and the lightweight insulation is perfect for skiing.