Weather-resistant and breathable for your rainy hikes, climbs, and random adventuring.
- The 2-layer HyVent shell features a waterproof breathable membrane to shield against the elements and shed excess heat
- Sealed seams keep the rain from dripping down your jacket and sneaking in through the fabric joints
- Front storm flap on the inside of the zipper keeps stormy weather from entering
- A soft collar lining feels nice against your skin if you decide to hunker down and wait for the storm to subside
- Adjustable hood, hem cinch cord, and hook-and-loop cuffs seal out sideways rain
- Two alpine pockets are accessible while you wear a climbing harness
Share your thoughts
This is one of the best jackets I have ever owned. Does an amazing job as a rain jacket but it is also warm when it needs to be and cool when it needs to be. Overall this is one awesome jacket. Highly recommend. Size is also true.