- Lightweight and packable for fly fishing trips around town or across the country
- UPF-30-rated sun protection and roll-up sun collar keep harmful rays off of your skin
- Rear venting system helps circulate air to keep you cool
- Forward-facing shoulder seams play nice with your backpack straps
- Roll-up sleeves let you go from zero to casual in 3.4 seconds
Share your thoughts
The North Face Pollock Woven Shirt
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The shirt is of very high quality. My disappointment is that the XL size runs too small. So please check and confirm if you need to order a size larger than usual. I have other North Face shirts in XL and have not had this problem. Best I know, I have not gained weight recently either so I would have to say its the shirts this time.. Hope this helps.
Is this shirt comfortable in warm...
Is this shirt comfortable in warm weather?
Yes, this shirt was designed for warm weather wear. The vented back in particular ensures you don't get hot, and SPF 30 rated material keeps harmful sun rays off your skin. - that being said, there is cotton in this shirt (50%), If you're talking very hot conditions, i would recommend staying away from cotton.
check out similar products from exofficio or columbia PFD with lightweight fully-synthetic construction: