Single-wall cabin for three.
Thanks to its proprietary single-wall DryWall technology, The North Face was able to keep the trail weight of the 3-Person Phoenix 3 Tent right around four pounds. Split that among three people and you'll each be carrying around a pound and a half. The North Face's innovative crossing ridge pole design adds lots of headroom without adding much weight, so a day spent playing cards due to bad weather isn't nearly as bad as it would be in other, less roomy tents.
- Single-wall DryWall and mesh body is lightweight and airy
- Ultralight nylon ripstop fly keeps the weight down and the rain off
- DAC Featherlite NSL poles are lightweight and rigid
- Two main poles for lightweight rigidity
- Crossing ridge pole maximizes interior space and provides a dry entrance
- Two doors make it easy to sneak out without disturbing your partner
- Two vestibules for plenty of wet storage space
- 3-person capacity allows you to split carrying
- Unique pole design provides tons of headroom without adding a ton of weight
- Trail weight of just over 4 pounds for ultralight hiking
- High-low ventilation provides increased airflow with fly in place
- Fast pitch option weighs just 2.5 pounds
- Light and simple clip-pitch
- DAC stakes included