- Detail Images
Keep your little pup warm and looking sharp.
Whether it's adorned with remnants of a tragic ice cream cone malfunction or muddy slush after fun in a half-inch of snow, The North Face Toddler Boys' Perrito Reversible Jacket flips in a flash. The solid, quilted, pocketed main side and a fun plaid reverse side make him happy on any given day. Not only that, but with a tough DWR-treated exterior and stuffed with Heatseeker Aero insulation, this jacket will keep your tot cozy for all-day fun, messy or not. Elastic binding add to the weather-defying comfort of this tiny, stylie puffy.
- Nylon taffeta with DWR main side
- Print polyester taffeta with DWR reverse side
- Heatseeker Aero insulation
- Quilting on main side
- Regular fit
- Two zippered welt hand pockets on main side
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hem, and hood
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My son loves this coat and it is easy for him to zip himself! Only complaint is there is not pockets on each side. I like the plaid side better but there is no outside pockets for his hands.