- Detail Images
With enough insulation to keep the little guy toasty on trip to the coast or in the frozen midlands but not so much as to make him look like a stuffed animal, The North Face Infant Boys' Perrito Reversible Jacket offers warmth and a little extra bonus with its reversible design. If he gets dirty, simply turn it inside out and resume the photo shoot.
- Heatseeker Aero insulation offers warmth right at the core to keep your baby cozy
- Reversible design features a printed side and quilted solid color side so you can mix up the look (or hide stains)
- Elastic binding at hem helps keep body heat inside
- Zippered napoleon chest pocket on both sides secures a pacifier, a snack, or toy car—you know, the essentials
Share your thoughts
Great winter jacket-fits 18 m/o
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Bought as a gift for friends' child, fit perfectly-love the reversible aspect of the jacket-inner design is very cute (bears). Should work great for winter.