- Detail Images
Keep your little pup warm and looking sharp.
Whether it's decorated with the remnants of a tragic chocolate ice cream cone malfunction or mud after a fun day in a half-inch of fresh snow, The North Face Toddler Boys' Perrito Reversible Jacket flips in a flash. Not only that, but it'll keep your tot cozy and ready for winter fun, messy or not.
- DWR coating on the fabric not only repels light precipitation, it helps fight stains
- Heatseeker Aero insulation offers warmth right at the core to keep your tot cozy
- Reversible design features a plaid side and quilted solid color side so you can mix up his look (or hide stains)
- Elastic binding at hem, hood, and cuffs helps keep body heat inside
- Dual front pockets on the solid-colored side warm his hands and keep his small essentials close by
Share your thoughts
Couldn't be more satisfied with this purchase. Bought for my 22 month old. He had the same exact coat before in a different color but had outgrown it. Loved it so much the first time, I bought it again. Backcountry.com had it very reasonably priced and with free shipping. Who could resist? I will definitely recommend Backcountry.com to others.
Really awesome coat!!!
Bought this for my 3 year old son (we bought the green one as it's his fav color) and it's so warm and he looks warm. When the hood is on, it stays on and no wind can take it off cause it has this type of elastic (that's comfortable) that wraps around his outer face. Plus it just makes him look so cute when it's on. But I was hesitate to buy because it's expensive to me but just went ahead and bought cause I couldn't find any coats yet for winter where I live (Texas). I couldn't be more happier with it! It's really awesome, warm and not heavy yet light!! Strongly recommend if you are interested in this coat.
Cuteness and Functional
The best thing for a boy's jacket - that it's reversible. This thing is really cute, warm, comfy and the reverse side is a must. My best friend bought two for her boys too!