Reliable, snow-shedding ski glove for everyday skiers or hard-working patrollers.
When you spend the vast majority of your winter hours on the snow, The North Face Patrol Glove can keep your working digits dry and comfortable with its snow-proof membrane and quick-dry lining. Even with insulation, the molded, articulated fit enables easy boot buckling and tool operation while the HyVent Alpha membrane effectively locks out moisture and breathes away hand sweat with help from the FlashDry lining.
- HyVent waterproof breathable membrane keeps wet snow out but also encourages breathability to prevent clammy hands
- Synthetic PrimaLoft One insulation (133g in the palm, 200g in the backhand) provides a heat-holding layer to keep all your hand's warmth on the inside during cold days
- Needled palm insulation enhances dexterity without compromising warmth retention
- Tough, two-layer nylon shell features a DWR coating to shed snow and moisture
- Leather palm withstands crampon adjustments, ski edges, and a few seasons worth of patrol duties
- Soft polyester lining with FlashDry thermal technology features microporous particles in the fibers to encourage the evaporation of moisture in the fabric as well as from your skin, which enables evaporative cooling during hikes
- Five Dimensional Fit matches your hand's shape without taking weeks to break in
- Stretchy neoprene cuff with a hook-and-loop wrist closure keeps out snow while you tumble through the deep pow and fits easily under your jacket cuffs
- The North Face Summit Series
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I bought these gloves thinking they would be legit for cold days going from here to there- Not especially for Skiing.
Let's just say I remember when gloves like these cost about 30 bucks.
Returned the product. look elsewhere for diesel gloves. These are great gloves at the 30 dollar price range.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love these gloves I've worn them in the rain, snow, sleet and frigid temps. And they haven't let me down yet. Another qualty product from TNF!