The essential backcountry backpack for riding sick lines.
If you don't need the capacity of the Patrol 34, check out The North Face Patrol 24 Backpack, with room enough for all you need on a big day of sick lines. With the same indestructible Bombastic auto-airbag fabric for enduring performance in rugged alpine conditions and the handy vertical, diagonal, and A-frame Hinch carry system, this pack will keep you comfy and well-equipped. A huge avy tools pocket with organization sleeves and backcountry essentials checklist ensure you don't leave without your beacon or probe, and top-zip and back-panel access lets you get at what you need without removing your board(s).
An insulated hydration sleeve prevents your water from freezing up, and a tricot-lined goggles/electronics pocket spoils your goods with soft protection. Go streamlined and strong with the Patrol 24.
- Top zipper and back panel access
- 315D Cordura Bombastic nylon
- 840 Jr. ballistics nylon
- Hydration sleeve and insulated tube
- Large front avy tools pocket with essentials checklist
- Hinch 2.0 tuck-away carry system for snowboard and skis
- Large tricot-lined electronics/goggles pocket