Takes on frigid, windy weather with ease
- Variegated and mixed quilting details throughout, an elastic belt with metal closure, a stand-up collar, and removable faux fur trim provide a chic, city look for winter
- 600-Fill down insulation ensures you stay snug and warm while you ice skate or take in the holiday parade and fireworks
- A DWR coating helps shield you from snow, sleet, light rain, and wet weather
- A fixed, adjustable hood protects your head and face from the elements
- Adjustable drawcord at hem offers a just-right fit
- Internal stretch cuffs lend comfort on chilly days
- Internal media pocket stashes your tunes
- Two zippered hand pockets with exposed DTM coils stash your small essentials or warm up your cold hands
Share your thoughts
Is this coat length long or short? Does...
Is this coat length long or short? Does it go to thigh?
Nice but short arm length.
- Gender: Female
This was a purchase I returned. The arm length was too short on my 5'11" frame. The fit was otherwise perfect, but for the price I couldn't justify keeping it when it wasn't long enough in the arms.
Love this jacket. The fit is perfect, color and style are great, and its just the right amount of down to keep me warm. North Face has made another quality jacket and I'm very pleased with my purchase.