- Detail Images
A true trekking pant.
- Midweight, four-way stretch soft shell fabric and articulated knees allow for improved movement and comfort
- Quick-drying and UPF-50-rated fabric helps ensure you stay dry and well-protected from the sun's relentless rays
- Fabric's water-resistance provides extra protection when a sudden sprinkle takes you by surprise on the trail
- Harness-friendly security pocket stashes your energy gel
Share your thoughts
Nice, but run a bit big
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I really liked the material and design of these pants. The slimmer fit is a big improvement over the other baggy hiking and convertible pants out there. And, as usual, TNF quality is top-notch. Beware though that these run big. I'm 5' 10", 160lbs, and usually wear a 32x32 jean. TNF mediums usually fit me dead on. These were slightly long in the inseam for me and a good 1.5" - 2" big in the waist. You may want to order a size down from your normal.
Nice Pants - it was too long though
I came across this pants while doing a search for a hiking pant that had a material close to a "shoeller" type fabric. It had to be stretchy, and have DWR.
When the package arrived in the mail, i wasted no time in trying it on. The material is nice. Has 4-way stretch. It looks great too! Has a clean design, with 2 thigh pockets in a slant welded zip design, a rear pocket and 2 hand pockets.
Sadly, the fit was not good. It was too long (inseam) for me. I am 5 feet 11 inches tall and an inseam of 31 inch would be great. This pair in Medium Regular, had an inseam about 32-33 inches. So there was a lot of material bunching up in the ankles. And a worry that it would drag on the floor when you walked.
To be fair, i have been exercising a lot so maybe i should have gone with a size "S" regular inseam.
Overall i would still recommend it as the BEST LOOKING North Face hiking pant right now.