- Detail Images
Warm and dry no matter how much snow falls (or how much your boy falls).
If you send your little man out in winter with inferior outerwear, he'll probably just soldier on through the miserable cold and wet ... but that's not good or safe. Help him stay comfortable, warm, dry, and happy with The North Face Toddler Boys' One Shot Insulated Suit.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent 2L membrane locks out moisture while allowing excess heat to escape, and fully taped seams block wetness at the seams
- Heatseeker Aero synthetic insulation dishes out warmth without a lot of bulk
- EZ Grow system in the cuffs of the pants and sleeves allow you to extend the length by 2 inches (simply snip the red thread and pull it out)
- Rainbow seat zip lets your little man relieve himself without taking the suit off
- Glove clips at the adjustable wrist cuffs keep his gloves attached at all times
- Leg gaiters feature gripper elastic with a boot lace hook that hold them in place to seal out snow and moisture on the sled and ski hill
- Reflective piping at the hood and sleeves helps make your tot a little more visible in low light