- Community Images
The Mitten for your winter mission.
Whether you're planning multiple-day backcountry ski trips or have your sights set on alpine winter climbs, The North Face Nuptse Mitten will take care of your hands during the journey. The 600-fill down insulation provides lofty warmth while the Flashdry liner wicks away moisture to prevent cold and clammy hands.
- Ripstop nylon shell with DWR coating delivers waterproof protection in the harshest environments
- FlashDry liner wicks away moisture so it can evaporate, leaving your hands dry and warm
- 600-fill down provides unrivaled insulation in cold environments
- Reinforced leather palm and finger cap blocks water, resists abrasion, and provides grip on cold ski poles or ice tools
- The North Face Summit Series
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Nice mitten. Gets the job done. Keeps your hands decently warm and dry. I should've bought gloves instead or mittens for skiing.