The North Face Nova Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Down - Women's
When warm is a necessity.
Although your mountaineering expedition promises to take you to the edge of your known universe, The North Face Women’s Nova 0-Degree Down Sleeping Bag will keep you well within your comfort zone.
- Athlete-tested Summit Series design means that The North Face created this bag for demanding pursuits in extreme environments
- HyVent waterproof shell fabric repels water, condensation, and spindrift so the down insulation is protected from the elements.
- HyVent fabric is also highly breathable so that any moisture that evaporates from within the bag will pass to the outside air without causing the down insulation to clump
- Premium-quality 800-fill down insulation is highly compressible, rebounds extremely well, and offers a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic fill insulation
- Vaulted footbed and ergonomically shaped hood provide extra comfort, improve the bag’s warmth-retention, and reduce its overall weight
- Synthetic anti-compression pads are strategically located in areas where your body typically comes in contact with the ground to create more durable insulating layer and reduce heat loss through convection
- Trapezoidal-shaped baffle system ensures a consistent fill volume to reduce cold spots
- The grey goose down in this bag is purchased from small, family-owned farms that do not live-pluck or force-feed the geese
Share your thoughts
Why does it say 800 fill down in the...
Why does it say 800 fill down in the description but 650 in the specs on the right?
It should read 800 fill down. The description is correct and the specs on the right are wrong.