Before your daughter grabs her surfboard and dashes into the ocean, have her pull on The North Face Girls' Niva Rashguard so she doesn't look like a cooked lobster at the end of the day. The UPF 50 rating shields her from harmful rays, and the generous fabric stretch allows her to move with complete freedom.
- Polyester blend wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- 16% elastane provides generous fabric stretch for unrestricted movement
- Loop at the back neck allows you to hang the top up to dry
- Loop inside front hem attaches to board shorts
- UPF 50 rating helps her avoid harmful sunburn
- Center front graphic shows off her favorite logo