- Detail Images
Why buy two jackets when you can buy him one that has three ways to wear it?
If you're worried that a winter jacket may only be useful for a short period in your region, then check out the multi-season, three-in-one The North Face Toddler Boys' Nimbostratus Triclimate Jacket. With its removable fleece liner jacket, waterproof membrane, and durable outer material, the Nimbostratus Triclimate gives you multiple options to outfit your little man for both the change of seasons and the unpredictable weather within each one.
- Shell features a waterproof breathable HyVent membrane that locks out moisture and allows excess moisture to escape
- Fully taped seams make sure no water slips in
- Fleece, zip-in liner jacket adds a good deal of warmth to the protective shell—great on its own in cool, dry weather
- Grow Cuffs let you extend the length of the sleeves so he doesn't outgrow this jacket in two seconds
- Adjustable cuffs and partially elastic hem on the outer shell help seal out snow, rain, and cold air
Share your thoughts
So far so good, in Boston
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The only issue I have with it is that the arms are way too long for my toddler. If there was a better way to roll the sleeves back i would love it because getting gloves on his hands is impossible. I use the fleece in the car and the shell and fleece together outside. We've gone sledding a few times and he is warm and toasty even until we quit. He wears it everyday at daycare when they go outside and I don't have to worry about him getting wet or cold.
what temperature (lowest) it can be...
what temperature (lowest) it can be used?
I would say this jacket would provide warmth for reasonable ventures out with a low of maybe 15 degrees, assuming no light wind and no snow. It really depends on what activity, but as an example, this jacket would perform well in most of the 3 season weather conditions experienced in the Northeast.
The North Face: 3-in-1 Triclimate Jacket
does the north face nimbostratus triclimate...
does the north face nimbostratus triclimate jacket for toddlers have a hood
Yes, it has a fixed hood.