A quilted down vest for the seasoned woodsman.
- Quilted 550-fill down locks in your core's heat when the temperatures plummet in October and won't migrate while you take on manly tasks
- Tough cotton canvas outer withstands firewood-hunting missions while the flannel lining adds another level of soft insulation to keep your comfort level high
- Faux-leather hem cord adjusters cinch down the hem to keep out the cold
- Overlay patch pockets warm your weathered hands as you watch the fire dance
- An internal patch pocket holds a lighter, knife, or headlamp
Share your thoughts
hello are you getting anymore of these...
hello are you getting anymore of these vests in the graphite color? thanks
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I don't have any problems with this vest and i have taken it camping and hiking before times. Don't get me wrong, its a good vest but I have used better ones. I highly recommend the Eddie Bauer 550 fill vest, its lighter and warmer. I have taken it hiking and backpacking many times and its great. I wear it in my sleeping bag on cold nights and even packed it down into its pocket and used it as a pillow. This vest is not nearly as good.