Keep him warm.
He still loves his teddy bear most, but The North Face Moondoggy Toddler Boys' Reversible Down Jacket will be a close second. Lofty down insulation warms up any wintry endeavor, and the water-resistant shell sheds snowfall to keep him comfortably dry. The fully reversible style is especially convenient when he spills hot chocolate down one side.
- A winter insulator for little guys that like to get outside
- Responsibly sourced down insulation is lightweight warm
- Water-resistant fabric protects down from wetting out
- Reversible design gives this jacket two ways to be worn
- Bound cuffs, hem, and hood keep cold air out and heat in
- Embroidered The North Face logo on front and back
- Item #TNF02NU
- Q & A
Great jacket for a toddler
Our little guy loves this jacket. It easily became his new favorite. It is a good weight for cold winter temps. It fits true to size. The only downside is that the reversible sleeve lining is a little big so it comes out the sleeve opening a bit (which can frustrate a toddler but he's over it already). He still loves the jacket and wears it everyday.