Hot doggy, now that's versatile.
Despite your best efforts and that supposedly no-spill sippy cup, your tadpole somehow managed to spill his juice all over himself on your walk to the corner coffee shop. Instead of fretting, simply wipe off the jacket and flip The North Face Infant Boys' Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket inside out for unimpeded warmth and versatility. Both sides have a DWR treatment to shed rainfall (or sippy cup remnants), which ultimately ensures that the down insulation stays warm and lofty. An asymmetrical front zip assures chafe-free comfort, while the elastic bindings secure the sleeves and hood. Not to mention, the jacket is equipped with fold-over mitts for added coverage when he needs it.
- A versatile, warm jacket for your little one
- Fully reversible construction offers versatility
- Recycled polyester exterior is durable and kid-friendly
- DWR treatment sheds juice or light moisture
- Down insulation provides lofted warmth
- Fold-over mitts enable extra coverage when needed
- Item #TNF02OH
- Q & A
Infant size chart confusing
0-3 months= 3M
3-6 months= 6M
6-12 months= 12M
12-18 months= 18M
18-24 months= 24M