The North Face Minibus 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season
- Community Images
When loads of space is the name of the game.
Built with past-vertical sidewalls, The North Face Minibus 3 Tent is the king of headroom. A unique pole configuration pulls the canopy fabric outward and upward for a luxurious amount of space, and two large vestibules give you extra room for your gear.
- Fly and floor fabric features a PU coating and taped seams to protect you and your gear from wet weather
- Bathtub floor design keeps seams off the ground to help eliminate seepage
- Double doors make for easy entry and exit; large vestibule storage space lets you keep wet bags and boots outside of your living space
- DAC Featherlite poles provide structure and stability without weighing down your pack
- Poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Compatible with square gear loft (sold separately)
- Fast-pitch compatible; just carry the poles, fly, and footprint to save weight (footprint sold separately)