Shape up, punk.
- Large main compartment stashes your books and binders
- Front organizational pocket holds your calculator, pens, lunch money, and other daily school essentials
- Padded Chemise back panel and slightly padded shoulder straps provide comfort while you walk to school or to the bus stop
- Break-away sternum strap buckle keeps the Mini securely in place while you race to catch the bus
Share your thoughts
Extremely happy customer
- Gender: Male
Well I am so happy with the service I received from this website that I am writing this review before receiving my product. I called to inquire about the shipping process and the customer service representative who answered the phone was extremely pleasant to offer me a free 2 day shipping when I told him I may not receive the product before the 9th of September out of his own good heart, I didn't ask for it. I am so happy I found this website and excellent customer service, my son is just entering kindergarten so I will be using this website for all my future purchases. Thanks again for making the impossible possible.
USED AS SCHOOL BACK PACK
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this bag!!! I bought this back pack for my daughter who was entering 1st grade. I loved the bag but I didnt think about how fast she would out grow it. By the middle of the school year I had to buy a bigger Bag. I purchased a differrent Northface bag for her for 2nd grade and this time I was smart and went up to 1098cu in.
I had a great experience as a first time buyer due to me having to make a few returns. It was no hassle and easy exchanges! Highly recommend this company!!