The North Face Minera 30 Backpack - Women's - 1831cu in
Simple, reliable, and ready for just about anything.
With a simple top-loading design and lightweight construction, The North Face Women's Minera 30 Backpack is the jack-of-all-trades daypack that you've always dreamed of. A women-specific harness fits your contours for comfort while you hike, and the balanced design helps the load situated perfectly between your shoulders and waist. In TNF's typical, always-prepared style, this pack features an array of functional details that make a day in the mountains feel like a stroll through the park.
- Frameless construction enhances weight savings and packability at the cost of rigidity, load transfer, and max weight capacity
- Women-specific FlexVent moulded shoulder straps and integrated hip-belt work together to distribute the load's weight across a wider area
- Vertical mesh channel on the back panel allows air to circulate around your back
- Tough 420D nylon fabric fends off rough rocks, sharp branches, and the roughness of life lived in the mountains
- Trekking pole attachments keep your poles out of the way and easy to reach
- Stowable rain cover packs away when the weather turns sunny
- Hydration sleeve and port holds a water reservoir and keeps your drinking tube close at hand