- Detail Images
An ultra-lightweight, one-person tent with comfortable space and headroom.
The North Face Mica FL 1-Person 3-Season Tent provides comfortable shelter from the elements without unnecessary weight, which is key when you're thru-hiking or getting ready for an ultralight backpacking trip. This one-person tent features durable, lightweight components, solid construction, and plenty of space for you and your gear to sprawl out after a ten-hour hike along the Appalachian trail.
- Fly consists of super-lightweight, high-tenacity nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish for durability and weather resistance
- Floor features lightweight nylon ripstop and also has a polyurethane coating and silicone finish that offer superb protection from the wet elements
- Tent body has nylon no-see-um mesh throughout which supplies superb ventilation in warm weather and prevents annoying skitters from biting you while you sleep
- Seams are hot sealed with polyurethane tape to keep water out
- Lightweight, durable, strong DAC Featherlite NSL poles feature an aluminum-anodizing process that eliminates the need for toxic chemicals
- Large door supplies an easy in-and-out while a large vestibule offers storage space for your pack and hiking boots
- One-person tent features crossing ridge poles that maximize the interior space and provide a dry entrance
- Light weight works well for thru-hiking, ultralight backpacking, or camping
- High-low venting utilizes a vestibule door configuration that allows the user to affix the door in a partially open position to maximize airflow while maintaining good vestibule coverage
- Cut even more weight when you backpack in warm, non-muggy climates with the Mica FL 1's fast-pitch option: use just the fly, poles, and footprint (footprint sold separately)
- Hubbed poles, tent-pole clips, and color-coded webbing make for quick, easy setup
- Included guy-lines for increased stability in windy conditions