Take on the big city.
Making every winter feel just a little more like summer (sans the humidity), The North Face Women's Metropolis II Parka is stuffed full with cozy, goose down to bring you warmth in a timeless fashion. The North Face coated the Metropolis' shell with DWR for water-resistant protection, and the recycled taffeta lining has a soft touch for lasting comfort. The Metropolis II also features an adjustable hood that's removable for adaptability on the warmer, sunny days, while the zippered hand pockets provide a perfect place to keep your digits nice and toasty when you've forgotten mittens. And if you want some music to accompany your day, just slide your headphones through the media loop and crank the tunes from your phone, safely tucked away in the internal pocket.
- Warm, stylish down jacket for protection from the elements
- Tough nylon fabric offers water-resistance for uncertain skies
- 550-fill down insulation keeps you toasty when temps drop
- Regular fit maintains a feminine fit and ease of movement
- Removable hood and adjustable hem provide customization
- Multiple pockets bring your essentials along
- Item #TNF02U0