Built to take it.
Full shell pants can overheat you when you're involved in serious aerobic activity, light backcountry touring. A breathable stretch softshell pant like The North Face Meteor Softshell Pant lets your skin breathe to regulate its temperature naturally and lets water vapor escape to a void feeling clammy and cold. The Meteor also has abrasion-resistant panels in the butt, knees, and inner ankles for years of loving backcountry abuse.
- Super-breathable stretch softshell material allows sweat vapor to escape your skin stays dry and comfortable
- Soft bonded lining for next-to-skin comfort
- Athletic fit allows layering under or over
- Super-low-profile, harness-friendly waistband with belt loops for a custom fit
- Abrasion-resistant knee, butt, and inner ankle panels for increased durability where you need it
- Zippered thigh and back pockets for security
Share your thoughts
Nice full stretch
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Got these for fall/spring hiking. Wore them last weekend for a cool/damp early morning start on Mt. Yale. Great flex and feel really good on. For me they are sized exact. I wear a 32 waist in jeans and these fit exact to those.