The North Face Meteor 30 Backpack - 1831cu in
- Detail Images
A lightweight jack-of-all-trades.
Free of those unnecessary 'what-the-heck-does-this-thing-do' add-ons, The North Face Meteor 30 Backpack loads from the top, carries evenly, and has enough storage for a day on the trail. Inside, there's a sleeve for a hydration bladder and on the outside, the well-ventilated harness system fits easy over your shoulders. Take this streamlined technical pack to the crags, on a trek along miles of backcountry trails, or make it your companion for a quick day trip to your favorite fishing hole.
- Frameless construction enhances weight savings and packability at the cost of rigidity, load transfer, and max weight capacity
- FlexVent moulded shoulder straps and integrated hip-belt work together to distribute the load's weight across a wider area
- Vertical mesh channel on the back panel allows air to circulate around your back
- Tough 420D nylon fabric fends off rough rocks, sharp branches, and the roughness of life lived in the mountains
- Trekking pole attachments keep your poles out of the way and easy to reach
- Stowable rain cover packs away when the weather turns sunny
- Hydration sleeve and port holds a water reservoir and keeps your drinking tube close at hand