The North Face Meteor 20 Backpack - 1281cu in
Rock-solid bag for trails and summits.
Ominous-looking clouds are moving in fast, so it looks like it's time to move your butt down that mountain quick. Just in case you get stuck in the rain, The North Face Meteor 20 Backpack has a stow-away rain cover so you gear will stay dry. This jack-of-all-trades day pack is technical enough for a quick trip to the crags and comfortable enough for a longer trek to the summit via the twisting backside trail.
- Frameless construction enhances weight savings and packability at the cost of rigidity, load transfer, and max weight capacity
- FlexVent moulded shoulder straps and integrated hip-belt work together to distribute the load's weight across a wider area
- Vertical mesh channel on the back panel allows air to circulate around your back
- Tough 420D nylon fabric fends off rough rocks, sharp branches, and the roughness of life lived in the mountains
- Trekking pole attachments keep your poles out of the way and easy to reach
- Stowable rain cover packs away when the weather turns sunny
- Hydration sleeve and port holds a water reservoir and keeps your drinking tube close at hand