Inspired by the Meru Shark's Fin.
The mitten version of the Meru Glove, The North Face Meru Mitten was inspired by and designed for the most insane high-altitude alpine climbs on the planet. Gore-Tex X-Trafit inserts provide unrivaled dryness, breathability, and dexterity, while 200g Primaloft insulation battles the harshest temperatures. Your'e probably not planning a trip to attempt the Meru Shark's Fin in the high Himalaya, but whatever your alpine aspirations, the Meru Mitt is fit for the job.
- 2L stretch nylon shell with DWR coating provides maximum dexterity
- Gore-Tex X-Trafit insert delivers waterproof protection in the harshest environments
- Water-resistant leather palm provides suppleness and improved grip on ice tools
- Removable FlashDry liner wicks away moisture and adds versatility to the mitten
- High-pile fleece insulates the palm while 200g Primaloft insulates the back of the hand
- Articulated, molded fit ensures your hands can perform in the most hostile climbing situations
- 5-Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing throughout the glove
- Full-length gauntlet cinches up high on the wrist to block out the elements
- The North Face Summit Series
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I skied with this glove in 0F with strong winds, and my hands never got cold. It takes a little time to get them on, have to do inner first then outer, but once you get used to it it's easy.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
Super toasty mitt. Not too pricey either.