Inspired by the world's most daunting alpine climbs.
The design for The North Face Meru Glove was inspired by the 2008 attempt to summit the unclimbed Meru Shark's Fin by Conrad Anker, Renan Ozturk, and Jimmy Chin. After struggling for 19 days on some of the most technical high-altitude climbing on the planet, the trio was forced to retreat only 100 meters from the summit. Their hard-earned feedback went into making the Meru Glove, which is capable of performing in the most extreme climbing and winter situations imaginable. If the Meru Glove can perform for these guys, it's all the glove you're ever going to need.
- 2L stretch nylon shell with DWR coating provides maximum dexterity
- Gore-Tex X-Trafit insert delivers waterproof protection in the harshest environments
- Water-resistant leather palm provides suppleness and improved grip on ice tools
- Removable FlashDry liner wicks away moisture and adds versatility to the glove
- Articulated, molded design ensures your hands can perform in the most hostile climbing situations
- 5-Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing throughout the glove
- High-pile fleece insulates the palm while 200g Primaloft insulates the back of the hand
- Full-length gauntlet cinches up high on the wrist to block out the elements
- The North Face Summit Series