- Detail Images
From downtown to uptown, The North Face Women's Maya Jacket provides high-tech weather protection for marathon urban exploration and sophisticated style. With HyVent 2L for waterproof, ultra-breathable comfort and a front zipper and double-breasted button closure, this jacket is no superficial beauty that will wilt when the rains fall.
- Durable 2-layer HyVent technology provides 25PSI-rated waterproof protection and exceptional breathability
- Nylon taffeta lining slips on easily over layers and feels fabulous
- Front zip with double-breasted button closure doubly seals out the cold and wet weather
- Adjustable cuffs with button closure fits snugly to prevent cold air up the sleeves
- Removable belt gives style options
- Internal media and two zippered hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Nice, lightweight jacket
- Fit: Runs large
This is a nice, very lightweight trench-like jacket. It's not heavy enough to be considered a traditional trench, but it's a nice technical jacket with a little bit of style. Unfortunately it runs big, which seems to be common with North Face, so I had to return it before I got to use it.