The North Face Matthes Crest 85 Backpack - 5187cu in
The big one.
With a massive 5187 cubic inches of cargo space, it's safe to call The North Face Matthes Crest 85 Backpack cavernous. Its enormous size isn't its true claim to fame, though. The North Face gave the Matthes Crest 85 its most advanced harness and fit system, so even with a huge load you can still crank out the miles comfortably. Tons of pocket space makes the Matthes Crest easy to organize makes your essentials easy to get to in a hurry, and the additional panel-zipper makes loading and unloading a snap.
- The North Face Opti-Fit X for a perfect fit and lots of ventilation
- Next-Gen X-Radial frame is strong, light, and stable
- Size-adjustable gender-specific hip belt and harness
- Comes in 2 torso sizes–XS/S and M/L
- Top load with panel-access zip makes the pack easy to load, easy to organize, and easy to balance
- Removable lid allows you to drop pack weight when it's unnecessary
- Ski loops specifically designed to comfortably carry your boards
- Tough 70D geo ripstop and polyurethane-coated nylon for weather resistance
- Multiple pockets for easy organization and quick access
- Multiple external pockets for quick access to essentials
- Reflective elements to make you more visible in the evening