Any trip, any time of year.
- The North Face Opti-Fit X for a perfect fit and lots of ventilation
- Next-Gen X-Radial frame is strong, light, and stable
- Size-adjustable women-specific hip belt and harness
- Comes in 2 torso sizes–XS/S and M/L
- Top load with panel-access zip makes the pack easy to load, easy to organize, and easy to balance
- Removable lid allows you to drop pack weight when it's unnecessary
- Ski loops specifically designed to comfortably carry your boards
- Tough 70D geo ripstop and polyurethane-coated nylon for weather resistance
- Multiple pockets for easy organization and quick access
- Dedicated sleeping bag compartment keeps your bedroom away from the rest of your gear
- Multiple external pockets for quick access to essentials
- Reflective elements to make you more visible in the evening
Share your thoughts
Besides the color are there any technical...
Besides the color are there any technical differences between a men's and a women's pack? Could they be used by either sex?
Women's specific packs are generally designed with narrower shoulder attachment points, smaller waist belts, possibly a differently shaped lumbar support, shorter back length, differently place chest strap, and other possibly modifications. There are obviously certain people who might be more comfortable in a pack designed for the opposite sex (such as a very tall wide shouldered women using a mens pack, or a slim man finding a womens pack to fit better), but in general I think you're best off using gender specific packs if they are available.