Stay dry and warm on your way to the summit.
Kiss shivers goodbye on exposed slopes or terrain with The North Face Women's Makalu Insulated Jacket. Its waterproof breathable HyVent shell offers stellar protection against the wet snow, sleet, and rain, while PrimaLoft One insulation provides lightweight warmth without the added bulk.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent Alpha shell and fully taped seams shield you from winter's wet, snowy elements
- HyVent Alpha fabric allows perspiration to pass through the jacket before it condenses to liquid, keeping you dry, warm, and comfortable
- PrimaLoft One synthetic insulation has superb thermal properties so you stay warm and comfortable
- PrimaLoft One is a patented ultrafine microfiber blend that's incredibly soft, lightweight, and water repellent
- PrimaLoft One absorbs three times less water and is 15% warmer when wet than the closest competitive insulation
- Women-specific athletic cut provides a flattering fit and plenty of unrestricted movement while you ice climb, tour, or mountaineer
- Sleek, fixed, fully-adjustable, and helmet-compatible hood swivels with your head for a natural, unobstructed view
- Zip hand-warmer pockets are generous and easy to access while you tour or mountaineer
- Internal pocket-accessed bottom cinch seals in warmth and helps block snow
- The North Face Summit Series
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Used the jacket one time sking. I immediately got chilled in the wind and it felt as if the wind was cutting right through the fabric. Have owned several TNF shells and jackets and have never had this problem. Dont spend the money.