When the pond gets its first layer of ice and he's begging you to take him there, have him pull on The North Face Boys' Mak Fleece Hooded Jacket and venture out. A lightly insulated core shields him from the cold where he needs it most, while the fleece sleeves and side panels provide breathable warmth as he moves. Two hand pockets provide protection from the cold (or offer perfect storage for rocks), and an insulated hood keeps the cold wind off his ears as he wages war against the ice.
- A hybrid fleece hoodie for cool-weather adventures
- Durable core shell filled with lightweight insulation
- Fleece sleeves and side panels for warmth and comfort
- Quarter-zip for ventilation and easy on/off
- Thumbholes at cuffs keep sleeves secure
- Item #TNF02MY