The North Face Mainframe Backpack - 1220cu in
From The North Face's Urban Transit collection comes the Mainframe Backpack, a 20-Liter workhorse ready to accompany you on the daily commute. Comfort is important when you're lugging your laptop back and forth on your bike, which is why the Mainframe boasts FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional foam layers for unsurpassed padding and load distribution.
- Padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet combines support with ventilation to keep you comfortable even during extended wear
- Top access zips lead to large main compartment with plentiful organization options
- Winged, stowable hip belt adds support and helps to secure fit when in transit
- Ballistic nylon adds durability for season after season of use and abuse
- Dedicated laptop compartment also features a document stash pocket to keep your essential business items safe and accounted for
- Integrated reflective light loop enhances visibility in poor lighting situations
- Plentiful stash pockets and shock cord accommodate last-minute additions
Share your thoughts
Good for electronics
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Backpack is great quality its a little on the small size but if you just want something for your laptop its great.