Problem? What problem?
Face it—you're a powder addict. There's no shame in that, and as a matter of fact, The North Face Maineline Jacket is perfectly happy to enable your condition. Designed with a double-layered HyVent membrane and padded with Heatseaker Eco insulation, the Maineline will keep your core warm and dry while you seek out bigger highs.
- Nylon dobby shell is durable and lightweight
- HyVent membrane seals out even heavy, wet snow while remaining breathable
- Fully sealed seams stop moisture so it can't weasel in through the stitching
- Strategically placed Heatseeker insulation warms your core without restricting movement in your arms
- Core vents bring fresh air in and send moist overheated air out
- Adjustable EZD-tach hood is versatile and built for action
- Powder skirt prevents the soft stuff from moving up your back when you're in the deeps
- Adjustable cuff tabs and hem keep out the elements
- Plenty of pocket space including a wrist accessory pocket make it easy to stash your essentials
Share your thoughts
Great, durable jacket.
Bought this jacket in grey and it worked out perfect for skiing! Not only is it lightweight and durable, but it keeps you dry and warm while on the slopes. So versatile....tons of pockets to keep your goggles, phone and wallet.