Whether you're jumping on your vintage cafe bike for an afternoon ride or just braving chilly temps for a night out on the town, zip up The North Face Men's Mack Moto Jacket. The nylon taffeta shell has a DWR finish that stands up to wet windy weather, and the Heatseeker insulation keeps you warm and comfy when biting crosswinds blow over the highway.
- Nylon taffeta lends a sleek look and has a DWR finish for reliable weather protection
- 80g Heatseeker synthetic insulation provides warmth for chilly fall days
- Short center back length and a regular fit provide a classic urban look
- Media-enabled chest pocket keeps your tunes close at hand
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep valuables safely stowed
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
stylish. functional. for a guy who is more comfortable in weekend warrior gear than dressed in "on the town" style, this jacket strikes a nice cross over balance.