Full speed ahead.
Prepare for low temperatures, wet conditions, and incredible runs in The North Face Men's Maching Jacket. Constructed of premium Gore-Tex material, this two-layer shell is waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed to keep the elements at bay. Lightweight insulation keeps you warm by trapping body heat, while zippered underarm vents help you regulate temperature after particularly exhausting runs.
A variety of a mountain-specific features make the Maching Jacket a pro on the slopes. A removable, two-way adjustable hood helps seal out wind and snow, and it fits over your helmet so you don't have to sacrifice safety for weather protection. The integrated powder skirt keeps you comfortable by sealing out wind and snow. A variety of pockets provide storage for your gear for easy access on the mountain. The North Face's signature fit is designed with an arms-up reach to give you more freedom as you stretch for your next turn.
- An ski jacket with protection to keep the elements at bay
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Heatseeker insulation provides lightweight warmth
- Fully seam sealed to prevent seeping
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood can be removed
- Powder skirt seals out cold and snow
- Underarm vents for temperature regulation
- Signature fit for easier movement on the slopes
- Item #TNF02IE