When you're working hard on your bike, a little protection can go a long way. You want to keep rain off your body, but more importantly, you want to allow the sweat vapor to escape. The North Face designed the LWH Jacket to work with bikers' bodies to make them more comfortable while they work hard in the saddle.
The LWH Jacket lets your body breathe and regulate its own temperature naturally while it allows sweat vapor to escape to keep you from feeling clammy. Articulated sleeves feel natural, and the stretch fabric lets you move more freely without the fabric binding up. Lightweight underarm panels allow air to flow more freely through the jacket to keep you from overheating.
The North Face LWH Jacket comes in sizes S through XL and is available in Black, Blue, or Red.
- Highly breathable stretch softshell fabric
- Lightweight panels under the arms and down the sides for ventilation
- FlashDry treatment for faster dry times
- Articulated sleeves for a natural feel
- Elastic cuffs for a snug, comfortable interface with your gloves
- Large back zip security pocket for keys, wallet, music, etc ....
- Elliptical drop tail hem keeps you covered in the pedal position
- Reflective logos make you more visible at night