- Community Images
- Bootcut fit elongates your silhouette to create a slimming look
- Enzyme wash and wooden button closure add a relaxed, well-worn look
- Surplus-style pant hand pockets and back patch pockets hold your cash and keys
- Triple needle stitched seams give the pants a workmanlike look and add durability
Share your thoughts
Not the pant for well-endowed quads?
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
Sizing is a little off compared to other TNF pants I've tried. Ordered the 0 Short in Graphite Grey: a little loose around my waist, perfect in the hips, & inseam, but snug in the upper legs. There's just a smidge too much pulling of the fabric below the bum for me to be comfortable keeping these. Really wanted to make them work because I like the fabric and style, but there's no stretch to these, so you can't do a couple lunges in them and move on with your day- I don't expect them to loosen up much with wear and if I stuck them in a dryer I'd be in trouble.
Actual measurements for the 0-Short: 30" inseam (exactly!), 7" low-rise, Waist measures 14.5" across at the top of the waistband.
I'd rate these between True to Size and Runs Small. My low waist (navel) is about 26.5", hips just over 34", upper thighs are about 20". I'm 5'2" and the inseam length is perfect for wearing with casual sneakers so that the hem doesn't drag on the ground.
a bit disappointed
This is the second time I have ordered North Face pants and each time the sizing has been really small. I decided to order these in a size that was one bigger than I normally get, and still they were too small. I was disappointed because I really liked the style of the pant.