Move it or lose it.
- HydroSeal waterproof and breathable membrane
- Breathable mesh upper with TPU overlays
- Textured toe cap
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Nylon midfoot stability shank
- UltrAtac rubber sole
- Item #TNF02DN
- Q & A
Dirty old shoe
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I received a worn shoe. The bottom of the shoe had some dirty in the grooves...not so bad. What's bad is that the shoe had been worn enough times that the North Face logo on the heel of the insole was almost worn away.
Awesome trail & winter running shoes
These shoes are lightweight, durable, and very comfortable. I bought them last summer for the trail, but I've continued to use them for winter running. With almost 300 miles of on them, much of it in inclement weather., they have held up incredibly well.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9.5
Love these shoes. They are very comfortable, especially if you need extra cushion in the metatarsal area.