- Detail Images
A water-resistant down suit that provides a cocoon of warmth for your little bundle of joy.
Bundle your baby up in The North Face Infant Boys' Lil' Snuggler Down Suit, pack him in the sled, and away you go on a refreshing hour-long cross country tour through the snow-covered forest. Made with 550-fill down insulation, the Snuggler keeps him toasty and comfortable while you work up a sweat.
- DWR finish offers protection against lightly falling flakes and melting icicles while you transport your little bundle of joy from the car to the house
- 550-fill down insulation warms his little core and keeps him quiet and comfortable while you cross country ski with him in tow
- Smooth internal lining, made from recycled polyester taffeta fabric, feels comfortable against his skin and allows for easy layering underneath
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hood, and leg openings seals in warmth and blocks out the snow and cold
- Asymmetrical front zipper enables an easy entry and exit
- Fold-over mitts offer comfort, warmth, and protection in chilly temperatures
- Center Back Length: 27.5in
Share your thoughts
Are these a generous fit? We bought a 3-6...
Are these a generous fit? We bought a 3-6 month and it fit our son until he was 10 months and he's in the 90th % for height.
Center Back Length 27.5in - is the length...
Center Back Length 27.5in - is the length for size 18m? And what is the length in size 24m?