Ready for action.
The North Face Boys' Lil' RDT Fleece Jacket will keep Junior warm while he storms the enemy snow fort, conquers Dead Man's (sled) Hill, or terrorizes the playground. The relaxed fit is perfect for layering over or under and The North Face FlashDry treatment cuts dry time dramatically, so the RDT will be warm and dry by the end of lunch.
- Soft polyester fleece construction with FlashDry treatment for quick dry times
- Relaxed fit for easy layering without being too bulky
- Zippered hand pockets carry your stuff securely
- Zip-in compatible to make a parka when combined with a The North Face shell
Share your thoughts
My Son loves this!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
He has been begging for one! It is really soft and warm. It is true to size and and durable for my rough son :)! I am very impressed with the price! Thanks backcountry!
Super warm and soft!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this for my 8 year old son. It is true to size and very warm. He LOVES it! Living in Minnesota we bought it to zip into his North Face Tri- Climate jacket for the ultra warmth of MN winters! It will be perfect for those chilly fall and spring days too!