A smart jacket for an active kid.
Often the big issue with super-warm insulation is that mobility and breathability get sacrificed, but the design of The North Face Boys' Lil' Crympt Down Jacket puts that old issue to rest. With stretchy, breathable panels at his sides and elbows, a young man can hike, ski, and even bike or skateboard on city streets without feeling like he's being suffocated by what he needs to stay warm.
- Thermal Mapping puts the down insulation at the core (chest, back, and shoulders) and in most of the sleeves and leaves it out of the sides and elbows for better mobility and breathability
- Polyester outer material helps block cold wind and retain body heat while a durable water-repellent coating helps fend off moisture
- Quilt stitching ensures down doesn't shift and create cold spots
- Elastic-bound hem and cuffs help seal out cold wind and keep warm air in
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible with some The North Face shells
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets keep digits warm when chilly air tries to kill the good vibes
Share your thoughts
Best Company Ever!!!!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Order this jacket Sunday, came back today to find out it was on sale. I told them about it and gave me money back! And this coat is very war and comfortable. I think that it fits true to size...