A flattering, lightweight hoodie for comfort and wind protection on the trail.
When you need an extra layer of warmth on the trail, whip out The North Face Girls' Lil' Breeze Wind Jacket from your backpack and hike to the summit without shivering. This lightweight, full-zip hoodie features recycled taffeta on the outside and cozy fleece fabric on the inside for warmth and wind protection both on and off of the trail.
- A DWR coating helps fend off wet weather while you hike, camp, or ride your bike around town
- Super-comfy, high-pile Silken fleece fabric feels divine against your skin and offers you solid warmth on chilly evenings
- Fixed hood shields your face and head from the elements
- Elastic binding at hood, cuffs, and hem seal in warmth and block out the cold
- Two zippered hand pockets stash your cell, lip balm, or snack money
Share your thoughts
Fits a small adult!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought an XL for myself, 5'4, 125lbs. I try to buy kids clothing of quality since it's cheaper than similar adult stuff. It's a nice fit, long enough through the torso. The wrists are a bit wide, but the arms are long. It's a very warm jacket with the fleece on the inside. I wear it underneath a shell or just over a baselayer when x-country skiing with the dogs.